Our Service-Team is available from Mo.-Fr. | 7.00 AM - 17.30 PM under:
+49 7723 6507- 0
Ganter product families offer perfect solutions for special applications.
Product Family Stainless Steel
Standard parts made of rustproof stainless steel have been designed for use in the food sector, in the chemical industry, for aggressive ambient conditions or for outdoor use.
- precise fit
- environmentally friendly
Product Family Ergostyle
Ergostyle standard parts combine functional and ergonomic operation with attractive appearance. Numerous design awards are proof of the high quality claim. The hallmark of Ergostyle products are five small dots.
- functional, ergonomic design
- ultimate design quality (numerous design awards)
Product Family Softline
Softline standard parts feature a soft and slip-proof surface and provide better force transfer between hand and operating element – especially in moist, oily, hot or cold ambient conditions.
- permanent elastomer sheathing
- better force transfer
- safe operation in moist or oily conditions
- ergonomically advantageous
Product Family Cleanline
Cleanline standard parts have been designed for use in demanding hygienic conditions (e.g. medical engineering). Their smooth white surfaces make cleaning easier and underline their hygienic appearance. Metal inserts are made of rustproof stainless steel.
- especially for high hygiene requirements
- easy cleaning
- hygienic appearance
Product Family Sanline
Sanline standard parts made of antimicrobial synthetic materials or coatings prevent microbes or bacteria from settling and growing on operating elements. The technology based on silver ions is absolutely harmless for the user and also remains effective after many cleaning cycles.
- antimicrobial plastic/coating
- long-lasting efficiency, also after frequent cleaning
- absolutely harmless for the user
Product Family ATEX
ATEX standard parts have been developed for explosion hazard conditions in hydraulics or gear construction. Every product includes a documentation showing the underlying European explosion protection directive (ATEX).
- especially for explosion hazard zones
Product Family ESD
ESD standard parts are made of conductive materials which help to eliminate static charges. They are used in applications where components sensitive to static charges are handled.
- antistatic properties
- complying with EN 100015/1 and ICE 61340-5-1.
One World of Standard Parts
Our GANTER product range includes Standard Parts for Clamping and Operating as well as Machine and Fixture Elements made of steel, stainless steel, aluminium, Duroplast and technopolymers. We extend continuously our product range by New Products.
New productsAll new GANTER products
- GN 239.6 Hinges with safety switch with connector plug, Plastic Details | Order | CAD
- GN 323.9 Disc handwheels for position indicators Details | Order | CAD
- GN 344.2 ESD-Levelling feet, Steel Details | Order | CAD
- GN 413 Indexing plungers, Steel Details | Order | CAD
- GN 5337.4 Star knobs with threaded bolt, Plastic Details | Order | CAD
- GN 612.9 Cam action indexing plungers with flange Details | Order | CAD
- GN 650.8 Oil level indicators with temperature sensor Details | Order | CAD
- GN 7490 Welding sockets with and without collar Details | Order | CAD